Hiking Trip Package
€99.00 – €169.00
Northwest Walking Break
Castle View B&B is the ideal location for a walking break. Based on the Sligo and Leitrim border you can enjoy a variety of terrain. From family friendly Troll Wood, to the great views from Maeve's Grave to more challenging walks in the Swiss Valley and Copes Mountain, we have it all. We will organise experienced guides so that you can get the most out of your break. Let us know your interests – rugged coastline, high plateaus, scrambles, gentle paths – and we will do the rest. Afterwards relaxed in our comfortable rooms and enjoy a great meal at the Riverbank Restaurant. These weekends are a great way to spend time with your friends and family on your holiday while taking in some breath-taking views.
Hiking Package Includes:
- Accommodation – stay in Castle View B&B overlooking Lough Gill or stay in a hotel in Sligo town for an additional price which can be discussed on booking.
- Activity – Custom full day walking tour with experienced guide.
- Dinner and a pint in the award winning Riverbank Restaurant
- Free Tour of Parke's Castle
- Transport provided for groups of 6 or more
Natural Cosmetic Making – Saturday 4th November 2017 with Steffen Jorgensen€99.00 Buy Now
Sourdough Baking Workshop – Saturday April 1st 2017 with Gaby Wieland€99.00 Buy Now
Fermented and Cultured Foods – Saturday 22nd April 2017 with Hans and Gaby Wieland€99.00 Buy Now
Electric Bike Trails€99.00 – €169.00 Select