Winter Hours – The visitor centre attractions and Lakeside Cafe is open every weekend Friday to Sunday 10am – 5pm.
From March 16th the Visitor Centre, attractions and Lakeside Cafe will be open daily from 10am to 6pm
Lough Key Forest park encompasses more than 800 acres of parkland and forest at Lough Key. The Visitor Centre captures the magnificent views over Lough Key and provides an introduction to activities that take place in within the Park.
- Boda Borg – a mind bending puzzle experience
- Zipit – over 900m of Ziplines for all levels
- Nature Trails
- Park Runs
- Segway Tours
- Electric Bike Hire
- Adventure Play Kingdom
In the Visitor centre you will find:
- Reception Area with information on parks activities and attractions and where you can purchase tickets.
- Lakeside Café with outdoor deck area
- An area to purchase gifts or items to help you enjoy your day in the park.
- Ice-Cream Bar and Take Away options for your picnic in the Park.
- Moylurg Room – Private room with conference facilities overlooking the lake
- Toilets and baby changing facilities